Newly promoted Championship Rotherham United have signed winger Mickel Miller on a free transfer and the winger has signed on a two-year contract, after he left Scottish club Hamilton Academical.
Miller becomes Rotherhams first signing since they were promoted back to the Championship.
The 24-year-old winger scored eight times in 58 league appearances for Hamilton before his deal expired last month.
Before his move north to Scotland Miller was playing for non-league Carshalton Athletic where he scored 61 times in 163 appearances for the club. In 2017, he was signed up to the V9 Jamie Vardy Academy where he was involved whilst playing for the Robins.
Rotherham fans are you happy with the signing of Miller?
- Liverpool loanee Harvey Elliot equals Jack Grealish’s best Championship season
- Big plans for Sunderland’s path back to the Premier League
- Why Blackburn was the perfect move for Liverpool’s Harvey Elliott
- Man United’s triple Derby raid and the Rooney connection
- Arsenal and Everton interested in Max Aarons