Premier League duo Arsenal and Everton are reportedly interested in landing the signature of Max Aarons from Norwich City this summer.
The right-back has been heavily linked with a move away from Carrow Road since the Canaries’ relegation from the top-flight last term.
A number of clubs including Bayern Munich and Manchester United are keepings tabs on him and there is now fresh interest.
The Gunners are facing the prospect of losing Hector Bellerin and Aarons is one of the top names on their shortlist to replace him.
Meanwhile, the Toffees are also weighing up a move for Aarons as they aim to land a long-term replacement for captain Seamus Coleman.
The Canaries are currently flying high at the top of the Championship and are on course for promotion at the first time of asking.
Regardless of their league status, they are likely to demand a fee between £30m and £35m to part ways with Aarons this summer.
- Barnsley line up first summer signing
- No Limits Sports Limited close to sealing Derby takeover
- Derby in for League One ace
- Reading look set to lose Olise
- Cooper wants big pay rise at Swansea
- Derby battling Preston to sign rivals star striker
- Can Sunderland secure promotion back to the Championship?
- Can Bolton keep winning run going and secure promotion?
- Championship end of season predictions
- Championship Team Of The Week